Thursday, May 06, 2004

 

SKOA

Okay, seeming stv seem to promt this I shall now blog my idea. It was one of those off the wall ideas that just come to you. --warning reading further implies agreement not to steal and possibly help implement said idea --

So I think an online door to door kitten delivery service would just rock.

You get to put pictures of cute kittens online and then people can just hand over their credit card details and hey presto 'kittten delivery'. (Door to door with caring nice delivery people). I thought that you could also have a spin off - can't actually give in and get a kitten? Don't worry you can donate money to the Starving Kittens Of Africa tm (SKOA), which will help provide them with food.

In case you are wondering if you are choosing the right kitten, we can do starsign profiles as well (of the cat and you).

At some point an idea of traiding in kitten futures also jumped up from somewhere and also support for all the Tibetian Monestary kittens.

Basically the more I think about it the cooler I think it is.

So now you know ;)