Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Tired
well the meeting for this morning was only for an hour but I am feeling really tired. Comes from actually having some brand new information thrown at you that you need to absorb. I walked to the meeting (town, parking, aargh) despite the rain, which seems to happen a lot when I plan on walking anywhere.
This is for the new tender/testing work. Three weeks of various things. I actually used a promt today and typed some things in. Despite this being a really old interface I get a kick out of it, forgotton how much fun this can be.
Night
I decided that last night was actually cold enough to have the fire going ( a low of 15 deg C), which is the best (lowest) we have done in a while. Pause also seems to enjoy the fire, lying streched out and furry in front. Typical cat in fron of fire pict. today has been cloudy and cold the entire day as well, so maybe another fire tonight:)
Work is taking several dramatic twists and turns as to how the final end format of the company will look. The only thing that I keep instisting on is that it gets sorted by month end. I _really_ need to find a job. Not to sure how I am going to do that though.