Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Week so far
I am having an extraordinary run around week. Yesterday I drove out to the dept of agriculture to do some testing, out towards Stellenbosch, nice drive, calmest part of the week so far. I have been rushing from one testing station to the other. Yesterday finished last one just after five, came back to collect Waynne, went home, dropped of bag, and left of to have coffee. (and cake, and dinner, and tea, and wine). Got home 11pm and sat typing schedule for directors meeting for this morning. Realised that no one was going to see it before morning _aanyway_ so gave up and went to sleep.
This morning had directors meeting, caused a cascade of lateness over the rest of the day, and didn't even get to the one testing station. Pros: have phoned the person that fell off the list and arranged to meet. Have taken big step to getting company logistics sorted out, am feeling better.
Cons: Job hunting has fallen of the end of the schedule, I am tried and I am going to blog :)