Friday, June 11, 2004

 
emergency
I drink a lot of tea. This is sort of a standing joke, because not only do I
drink it a lot, I also tend to drink my tea quite fast, so end up having two
cups for other peoples one. I have come to peace with this by telling myself
that this is where I get most of my moisture from, so while other people go
through a bottle or two of water, I do tea.

The point of this rant is that I like being able to have tea, but often run
out of milk supplies. This means having to go get more, which is not always
what you feel like doing in those moments.

So I hit upon my brilliant plan (this is about version 3). When I get some
new milk I put some into an ice-cube tray in the freezer. This way when
desperation sets in, I can have a cup of tea to see me though. I think this
is rather a good idea. W doesn't seem to agree as much. *shrug*