Sunday, June 06, 2004

 
shiny
well, I set out to buy a kettle today. I have been wanting a new kettle for
a while now (like at least a year) but could never quite convince myself
that I should get one as the kettle we have actually works fine (boils
water, switches off by itself, poses no obvious house burning down dangers).
Still.
So when yet another Clicks electrical sale rolled round, I thought, hey why
not. Plans went aray when the one I wanted was sold out. I gave in and
bought a more expensive one, that is actually more like the one I wanted
anyway. It sits on a round conector things, so you can turn the handle and
it is courdless and as bonuses has a brushed steele finish and a hidden
element (apparently a good thing)

So in honour of the new kettle, I even did the dishes, cleaned up the
kitchen and sorted out the mess of plugs today.

It makes good tea.