Monday, June 21, 2004
the week
well
Wednesday was youth day here, so a holiday. I am getting ahead of myself
though as on Tues it was my birthday (yay me) and thank you to all that
wished me well. On tues we had a farewell dinner for Annie, which also
combined into a bit of a thing for me. Annie is going to be going to the
London crew to do her masters in something to do with medicine and HIV (I am
not great on the details) but it will only be in a few months.
I had a cold though over both days so there was a lack of doing things,
other than resting. W played a little bit of Frisbee on wed, but he is
developing a habit of mildly twisting his ankle, so that meant an early end
to the game.
We also went to see the harry potter(1) the movie which I liked and the day
after tomorrow (2) which I also liked. [(1) probably almost the first people
to see it, (2) possibly the last people to see this one]
So we steamed on to weekend, I got better and W came down with my cold,
making Friday a complete write off basically. Today not much better. W is
doing a combo of sleeping, playing with the GBA in bed and watching TV. All
activities done in an inclined position. He is threatening to go off to work
tomorrow, so that will mean not managing to do much with him for a while :(
Oh, best I got three (yes 3!!) aprons for my birthday. (I think this is a
combo of funny, cool and scary...)