Monday, July 26, 2004
Monday
I really don't like mondays. We had real rain over the weekend finally which
was great. Juliet celebrated her birthday on friday - we wne tout to dinner
at the millers thumb, which is a place that does great seafood among other
things. I ate till I was stuffed. W had a sauce with chocolate sauce (good,
spciy) and then on Sunday Jamie O did a program where he used chocolate in a
number of dishes, also a savourly sauce for venison. Sounded good.
I am also getting into coffee drinking. If I were truely honest I admit to
liking the fuss more than the desire for the end product, although that's
not bad. I keep making myself lattes with coffee made on a stove top
expresso thing. Not as bitter as regular brew. I am wondering what happens
if I do the same thing with herb (so a tea infusion) instead of coffee.
Haven't tryed it yet in case I really mess up the ability to make coffee...