Thursday, August 26, 2004

 
Food
I am back on the subject. Actually this is about last night's dinner and it
was so good I thought that it should be recorded in writing. A while ago I
bought a pork fillet home and cooked it up. It turned out well so we decided
to give it another go and last night was the result.

W was responsible for cooking the meat and he basically sears it on a high
heat all round, and cooks to medium, however first we coated the outside
with black pepper, garlic and chinese-five-spice. Side dishes consisted of
smash (fast, easy and convenient) which had some blue cheese crumbled in and
steamed waterblommitjies with a garlic and butter sauce [and for me some
baby italian tomatoes]. It was really good. (In case you are wondering:
start to finish = 30min)

Also this is the first time I had ever cooked waterblommetjies, so I was
impressed with that to ;)