Monday, June 20, 2005
another one bites the dust...
W's cousin left wed for the UK. We saw her off at the airport and got to meet for the first time ever w's first cousin once removed, otherwise know as Shawn and just 15mnths old. He is cute with curly blond hair and blue eyes. Both W's aunt and gran claim that he is the spitting image of w at that age... ?
I had a dinner party, the small quite kind, that is not lots of fuss, on friday. W helped no end by doing the main course, and the shopping, with help from Woolies.
Given the good start the weekend went well. I managed to create a few megs of hardwon space by writing a number of cd's and then actually deleting stuff after! I do have several more gigs to go, but should have enough space to do a defrag (sigh) soon.