Friday, February 06, 2009

 
Life's Absurdities
Some things that I noticed in my life:
I sit next to a baby grand piano (no, I don't play - yes it's a normal office in other respects)
A square section of the keyboard and lid is cut out.

I went into town this morning - traffic was bad; it turns out due to the opening of parliament. 
On leaving the parking arcade I found myself in a blocked off street.
(Perk: I got to drive the wrong way up Strand street - in front of the traffic cops - how many people can say that!)

The building where I work has a series of long corridors, along which there are 'cupboards'.
It seems that one of the cupboards is in fact an office though. Every time I walk past I think 'people in a cupboard'.
Who does this?

Large office buildings:
I have realised that the space allocated to my desk/me and my car are roughly equivalent. (The car may be winning)

life is absurd =)